Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MY FLAG RESPONSE TO "FISHY" EMAILS

This is my email response to http://us.mc1800.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=flag@whitehouse.gov. where citizens are asked to report any "fishy" Health Care comments from private emails to the Whitehouse. The below is my response.This is where I stand.

I will tell you what smells "fishy"! An unconstitutional government takeover of America's health care system as well as the auto industry, banks, financial institutions and insurance industry. Regardless of the spin, this "fishing" expedition is nothing more than an effort to try to intimidate opposition to this administration's agenda by limiting our first amendment right of freedom of speech.

I would suggest that YOU who are reading this email and the entire administration, including Republicans, Libertarians and Independents, read a copy of the United States Constitution. You have trampled state's rights, used the Federal Reserve to ruin the financial strength of this country, and WE THE PEOPLE will not stand for this kind of governmental control of our states and individual rights.

Put this in your skillet and have a nice fish fry. By the way, I am not a paid right-wing extremist protester - I am an American patriot, legal citizen and veteran.

What you have done with this email witch hunt is inexcusable and I will do everything in my power to ensure people like you that violate the Constitution are voted out of office in the coming elections. This is a black mark on Americans freedom and liberty.

No comments:

 
Site Meter